Saturday, September 13, 2008

so so what, I'm still a rockstar.

iMovie - I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry.

My connection is damn slow. I hate to wait for a page to load. haha. I've no virtue and no patience. ;P Though my downloads are fast. I rather have fast connection than fast download speed.

Anyhoo. I just came back from studying with Crystal and it's now 2.30 in the morning, feeling sleepy but can't sleep. oh and, I HATE CHEMISTRY! I'm gonna die and my sister's gonna laugh at my face and I'm gonna cry if I fail or didn't score that paper! I still have a long time more to prepare for it. Leaving it aside and focusing on History. Which I also suck in it. Who the hell cares about the past! The past is the past and leave it all in the past for jeanette's sake!

It feels so nice coming home so late when my sister is already asleep before me. haha! I'm feeling more adult-like going out at night.

Bloggers are not blogging. It's so not fun anymore without reading their blogs! Blog people. it's good for finger exercise and also it improves language writing and it widens your horizon by knowing what other people are thinking or doing or anything really. So, I encourage everyone to start blog. Take the time and blog. let the words roll out from your brain to your fingers and type!

I'm very happy today despite not writing enough for my english essay.

Updates @ Formula One.

"Ferrari announces that it has extended its agreement with Kimi Raikkonen to the end of the 2010 race season. Therefore, the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro driver line-up remains unchanged for the next two coming seasons."

Kimi : Retiring was never an Option.

"I never said it (retirement) was (as option). It was all you guys. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I won last year and we are still not out this year. I still enjoy it, even though sometimes it is not such good fun. "