Thursday, September 18, 2008

your mind is in disturbia.

iMovie - 8 Below.

It's me 555th post. xD super cool..

Thank gosh I'm having tomorrow off. No exams! Don't need to study today! Hard core acc and chem on the weekends. greaaat.

I had to cramp so many didn't-want-to-cramp-into-my-head-words into my head last night. I was so stressed about it, I couldn't sleep at all last night. It's like you're sleeping but so many thing is running through your mind, it's like you're not sleeping. I was thinking to do this and to read that in the morning until I didn't get a good night sleep.

My very useful colourful cue cards.

This morning in the hall, I was so super sleepy and bored, I was humming So What and Disturbia and I was bopping my head at the same time feeling the beat. haha! It's so humiliating, I think it was pretty obvious! *muka merah*

My connection is so freaking slow, it's pissing me off. I keep getting disconnection on MSN, my msgs can't be sent out. GRrr!

Anyways, just watched 90210. And I gotta shout,

DYLAN!?!?!! DYLAN MCKAY!?! DYLAN MICHAEL MCKAY's the BABYDADDY!?!?

I shouted for almost a minute when Brenda said his name! I so thought it was Brandon's. Spoil my whole BH season 1.. Cause Dylan's with Brenda now! And they're so sweet!

Kelly Taylor looks so different. 18 years different.

I'm seriously confused watching the old and the new 90210 cause the director is trying to make this new one the continuous of the old one but it just doesn't blend. Like, for example Dylan left the show in season 8.. and Kelly said she got pregnant.. well, I don't know when she got preggie but it just doesn't make sense what-so-ever.
Oh wells. =)

I'm going to start on my chem now. I have to ace that particular paper! Or maybe I won't just to prove Jun Cheng wrong. ;P

Maybe one day by miracle,
we'll be friends again.
"You'll always miss a best friend"