Sunday, September 28, 2008

Alonso wins from 15th.

Alonso takes first victory of the season in first ever night race.

Formula One Singapore GP Results :

  • 1st - Fernando Alonso ( you deserve it buddy )
  • 2nd - Nico Rosberg ( good job!!)
  • 3rd - Lewis Hamilton ( ass. )
  • 4th - Timo Glock ( yeay Timo! )
  • 5th - Sebastian Vettel ( You roooock! )

  • 13th - Felipe Massa
  • DNF Kimi Raikkonen.
First of all - Singapore has OFFICIALLY became my most HATED GP ever! I take back every nice good thing I said about Singapore because who ever was on pole really had back luck struck on them.

However, despite everything, it was a very interesting race. But, Ferrari really have to slap themselves in their faces and kick themselves really hard in their asses. ]

Ferrari has already sent 5 man this season to the hospital, 4 accidents regarding their pit stops and they really lost out most for not reacting fast enough when it comes to under pressure decisions.
The walk of shame. With the fuel rig.

They want to be above technology and it really smack them in their faces! Just swallow your goddamn pride and bring the lollypop man back! Cause the traffic light really isn't helping at all.

Bring the lollypop man back!

Anyways, about the race. It started all well and perfect. Kimi was doing very good 'flaps'. Even after his pit stop, he overtook so many drivers and ended up 3rd before his last pit stop. The commentators were bullying him saying ' what did they put in his drink cause they should put it in earlier' haha! that was code of alcohol as Kimi is a well-known alcoholic. But in my opinion, even if he's drunk, he's doing a hell damn of a good job!

OMG then I think I really cursed Kimi cause just after I said ' bent over boy' Kimi crashed out.. I was saying it to Timo not Kimi !!!! I really kicked myself hard. Literally!

right before his crash.
Hit the kerb too much.

As I was saying earlier, every driver who was on pole got struck with bad luck. But I guess Alonso already had his bad luck during qualifying it didn't work on him today. He did a fabulous job! I wanted him to win more than anyone else this weekend cause he deserved it the most.

Massa was on pole but ended the race second from last! He really had a very very bad pit stop. AGAIN. *rolls eyes*

And then there was Trulli for a few laps and at the end he got sent packing. He retired just before the race ended.

Nico on the other hand was leading after the first safety car and finished the race second. If he didn't get hit with the 10 second stop/go penalty, he would win the race!

Overall, I'm pretty sure Ferrari wants this season to be over. Done and done with and move on to prepare for next season. Really regroup and do what's best for the team and aim to win more championship tittles.

Shift to Vettel. I think he should be signed by better team than Red Bull. I think Renault or someone would sign him because he's a man in mission. For the past 3 races and this race, he has scored more points than Lewis, Kimi, Robert and Felipe! That is just incredible!

all in all it really has been a disastrous weekend for the Ferrari team. Kimi should slap himself in his face or get drunk because he pist his chance of picking up more championship points.

Oh man ;'(. You make me cryy!
Don't be so sad!!