Thursday, September 4, 2008

there's no faking what you feel.

iMovie - Definitely, Maybe.

90210 wasn't as nice as I expect it would be. The girls are seriously not pretty! except Silver. The other two girls just looks wrong! Ethan Ward looks so much cuter in action. <3 & he has those watery lips!

But I think the original cast is must better. They really look like one big family. Jason Priestley aka Brandon Walsh is <3! & he has a 4 year old kid with Kelly!

Anyways, I couldn't sleep at all the whole night. Kept checking my download. haha. So, I woke up quite early to watch a few movies before my posse came to study. I think I learnt more math this whole week than I did this whole year in school.

I'm so lazy to be going to school tomorrow, but I have to. darn! I have to suck in more maths knowledge!

Liyana
& Fatin just came and left. haha! Li's gonna come my house every week to take all the series! And every time when she comes over, it's always either Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana playing in my iTunes. I have no idea why. There's like 5 songs of hers in my playlist over 75 and it's always playing when she comes. What are the possibilities?! 1/15! hehe! I'll use math in my everyday life.

Anyways,
Updates @ Formula One.

The KING OF SPA has just arrived!! I'll be supporting/cheering for you this whole week, starting from the moment you arrive! You'll need all I got ! C'mon Iceman, you can do it ! win that 4th consecutive trophy !
Man in white & on a mission to win!

Spa's victory is yours and you know it! Now, grab that and hold on tight! you'll never lose here!