Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hold on to your words.

iMovie - Titanic.

Woke up early today. =)

I spent at least Rm 50 on books this whole week. Work books. Bookstores are making money from UPSR, PMR, SPM, STPM students! It's only Trials and everybody is already worked up. I can only imagine myself when SPM comes. I'll be out the whole day in Starbucks, Coffee Bean or anywhere else studying really hard.

Me and Crystal got used to sitting at the side of shops. It's so much nicer sitting outdoors than indoors! Trust me, even though it's hot out, it's much nicer to study outside! =) Ain't Mont' Kiara nice out at night?!. Christmas lights! ;P

Anyways. Episode 2 of Gossip Girl was super! it's ' OH SNAP ' the whole show! hehe. Even though I'm all booked for studying, I'll still spare some time to watch all my series! I can't wait. I just can't. or else I won't be able to sleep at night.

Last night I had this amazing dream. Every year, some guy - *Mr.X he calls himself* - so typical la my dream. would send me puzzles on my birthday. And it's puzzles of Kimi. I had to like, put the pieces together myself without any guide. I had 3 already in my dream and I was doing the 4th one. But I woke up. DAMN! I hate it when it gets exciting - I wake up then I can't dream about the same dream! I really wanted to know what's the 4th picture!

Damn, if only I got that for my birthday! It'll be super awesome!!

Uh The Hills!

I cry, you cry, we make up!

it's so sad! But of course like all best friends, they made up! Heidi was a lost cost!

DOUG has his own JET ! fracks!

ini Doug. he's so super sweet!

MTV do know how to put a pair together. Chace used to have
a crush on Lauren. * so he says *

Oh so cute! Orang sampingan only.
but a damn hot model orang sampingan.

Anyhoo.

Did you know it comes with a Shaker pencil !?!?! Seriously!

It looks like little ghosts. See too long it'll make you wanna pee.

Best of the last.
Check this out.
wolf! *drooling*
it's the F430!