Thursday, September 25, 2008

put on your old brown shirt.

iMovie - Dancing With The Stars.

I had a writers block for the past few days. Or I'm just lazy. pick one excuse - you prefer ;P

My connection is killing me! I've been disconnected at least 10 times so far. And my pictures can't be uploaded! If I can I would just throw the freaking router! Streamyx sucks sometimes. Ohkay, understatement. All the time!

I'm done with my Trials! Over, fenito, dunzo! Last paper was Chem. Such a disappointment! I should have ended my trials with a BANG!

Anyways.

I was over excited and can't wait so I itchy hand go watch the sneak peak of Grey's Anatomy and I SHOULDN'T HAVE! For the 1 minute 17 seconds of sneak peak, I managed to cry cause its.... OMG! But of course we know that can never happen or else it wouldn't be Grey's Anatomy already.

Introducing a new doctor. McSwimmey.


C'mon. put on a shirt or something. At least a pants!

Michael Phelps is making his way into the film side business with cameo on Grey's Anatomy and Entourage. He's soon to have his own reality show man! HAHA. If that happens..

Anyhoo. My connection is really a bitch. It's been already 3 days and my downloads aren't done! But I have no idea why my sister's connection is just fine. In fact, her downloads are all done! I've even tumpang her Azureus and it's done! I'm still waiting on my Hills. =(

Since I couldn't download DWTS, I watched in on You Tube. I only watched Lance's, Cody's and Kim's performance. Cody is so bloody good! Don't believe? Check him out dancing the quickstep. (check on 'quickstep' to watch his performance) Julianne Hough looks a little like Christina Aguilera

Kim on the other hand isn't as good as I though she would be. In fact, I think Mark is such a waste on her. Mark Ballas looks like Mark from Ugly Betty. haha!

They are recruiting most of the N'sync band members! From Joey Fatone to Lance Bass. I hope the next one will be Justin Timberlake or JC! They'll win! Hands down! =)