Saturday, September 27, 2008

Silly Lily never really liked me.

iMovie - Wall.E

Hey guys.

I wanted to blog for this past few days since Trials is over and my free time is not occupied with books but unfortunately my connection isn't working with me. So I'm now blogging in Uncle Gordon's hotel room. =)

It's very bad for a new 5 star hotel - Picollo. But the location is prefect. If you're staying here and you feel very bored, just walk down and out and you're in the middle of the streets of Lot 10. I think, - beside Planet Hollywood.. I don't know my KL well enough ;p

Pictures will be posted if my connection will behave when I get back home.

You'll be looking forward to a post for the day we visited Crystal at the 'hotel' according to Rachel, pictures of the hotel. (the real hotel, not Rach's 'hotel') - You'll be surprise by the design and also, haha, the sexy 'view' outside the hotel window.

Also, I'll post a post about F1's first night race in Singapore! I must say, I'm still very very upset I couldn't be there! The plan was to go there since Uncle Gordon is suppose to be there! More info about it soon.

Alright. Back to my current post.

Yesterday, I went to do new glasses! My power increased from 75 to 125! That's unbelievable!

My timing has also changed since trials. I keep waking up at 8 in the morning and going to bed at 10 at night. It's so super early! It's not cool waking and sleeping so early. I wanna be cool and hip xD

LOLS! Anyways, I'm off to watch Disney Channel. I offered to stay in this hotel room all by myself to watch Disney Channel than to go my auntie's house. haha!! I'm a very easy girl to please sometimes. =)

Till then. more pictures and exciting news coming up. =)

* I sound so telecast -ish

Ooh, lastly. Happy 10th Birthday Google!