Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm unusual, not so typical.

iMovie - High School Musical 2.

I have no words in my brains except for I have no words in my brains words.

Anyways. let's make this short and sweet. ;P

Went to HSC for the Times warehouse sales! I can blow my mind off reading all those books! If only I have all day to just stand there and pick me poison! I would. All those old books are only 6 bucks a pop! If only I read fearless or The OC or Charmed or all those series story book!

It's crazy! Of course Sophie Kinsella's book weren't on discount! Her price will never be reduced!

After an hour or two, went grocery shopping then came back home and chill. My day is so boring. no fun at all.

3 more Gossip Girl books to buy! haha. I bought the wrong Gossip Girl book just now. it's some sort of a spin-off book! I hope the 'gossip girl' will be revealed cause it didn't in the non-spin-off book.
nice sun-set effect! xD

I have no more shelf space!

The spin-off book.

I wanna start reading her books but it's just too thick!
Maybe in the near future. =)

The amount of book we bought over the week. crazy!

Oh and check this out.


This is what plasters can do to your little innocent just-wanna-heal finger! it makes it worst! *goosebumps!*

September 1st is coming! you know what that means! *wink wink*! clean up your desktops, free up some space cause it'll be gone before the 3rd! ahaha!!