Thursday, October 9, 2008

wishing on a wishing star.

iMovie - Italian Job.

Here's something funny but kinda selfish in a way. haha!

Last night, my sister and I wanted to go for a movie - Eagle Eye. So, we booked online with her credit card which means we get to choose our seats over the internet. So we chose the perfect place. The whole cinema was technically not full or even booked. So, after we chose the seats, my comp hanged so I had to refresh the page and it went back to the home page so we did the whole process again but then the previous seat was already taken - by us! But it wasn't confirmed still it show that it was booked. so we chose another place and this time, it did not hang. But the confirmation was denied. So, we obviously tried it again, chose other seats cause the seats we booked was booked - by us but it didn't go through. So, we chose another seat and it still didn't work that time.

So, my sis went to check her balance in her credit card and her remainder was RM 5.25 !! HAHAHA! Sorry to those who couldn't book online. We took up 6 seats and ended up not going for it. LOLS.

But tonight's for sure! We're going for House Bunny! Apparently we're going with my sister's 'new fling' hahahha!! he's a Malay this time! From Indians to Malays! My sister is definitely not a racist. haha! But he seemed cool although I didn't get to see his face. he wasn't shy to laugh as us. He was there when my sister picked me up from Crystals. =)

I like all my sister's so called 'flings' cause they're all so cool. Maybe cause they're adults. I make friends faster with them than anyone else. Like tut.tut. and dot.dot.( discretion was advised) and.. well, there's too many. But I don't really know the current one. I'll find out tonight :P

P/S : my sister is going to kill me for this! HAHA. Well, a blog is suppose to create problems right. No holding back in blogs!

Now, another whole new story.

After school which was oh-so-boring btw, I have no idea why I was excited to be in school the day before. Well, I've learnt my lesson! Never get excited to go school. Never!. At least I got back 3 papers and I'm so not happy with my chem! But I'm so very proud of Jun Cheng! Told you I'm not good in chem JC! That proves it.

Anyways. After school, went to Crystals then to Ikea to study! But we couldn't so we ended up talking and walking the whole Ikea. hehe! Then went to Valencia to pick up Ruby who's so cute btw! I've never really gotten to talk to her before and I did last night.

Ooh, and how far is Valencia? VERY! I wonder what time does Rach and JC have to wake up just to make it to school in time!

Ate dinner then went back to Crystal's to look at old days picture! If you guys think that she has loads of picture now, embrace yourself for all the baby picture she has! I don't even have a book full. And it's all so pretty! And so cute. * the one with the digging *

OOOH! and I didn't realise that I've met Crystal since I was in pre-1 !! She showed me pictures from school and OMG! I had the mushroom hair! We were all so innocent and happy then..

If only my mum keeps that much photos of me when I was young.

Okay. Another chapter. haha!

Just done watching Privileged. The more I watch, the more I likey! Plus, this week one has my 3 in 1 favourite shows! Lauren Conrad made a cameo at the pool party and they were watching Gilmore Girls in their room! Rory was talking on the phone with her mum in that scene about this guy who misused the word.. I forgotten the word. It was season 7.

More about the casts of 90210 next! Stay tune if you think it's only Jessica and Dustin who's dating.. Nope.. Stay tuned!!