Wednesday, October 15, 2008

here I sit alone, it was my fault.

iMovie - Save the Last Dance 2.
Happy 17th Birthday Gar Jun! =)

I'm going to spend this whole week on just chemistry. No more repeats of what happened. I have no idea why I went into sub science in the first place. Learning science is so much better than chemistry. I guess it's just because I can't bare to think to get ugly marks for chemistry that makes me want to do better. I actually don't need chemistry for my course in collage.

Ooh wells. next week will be history! dum dum dum *thunder/lightning* :P Maybe I'll study that last cause I can't remember something so boring for so long.

If Barack Obama reads the whole history book to me, maybe I'll find it fascinating. Seriously, all though he's not running for president here, the way he speaks is just so empowering! He says something so confidently and it registers into my brain. I was watching him on You Tube and woah. If John McCain and Sarah Palin or whoever she is wins... tsk tsk. I think Barack can and will make our history book more less boring than it is if he speaks it out. haha!

That was random. I know :P

Uuh, on Tuesday, saw a rainbow. hehe. like the others.

Can you see it? No?
Oh wells. Not to be disappointed. Another one came out just to make your day :D

Can you see two? cool huh.
Somewhere over the rainbow.. ♪

Updates @ Formula One.

I like to read Kimi's column. Although he didn't write it all out himself, he did say everything word by word and I love how open he is.

He was talking about how important it is to break at the correct moment. Hell knows what was Lewis Hamilton thinking. Well, I do, he's thinking that he's ego is to big to bruise that's why he played dirty.
"You have to learn how to find the braking points already when you're six years old while starting with Go Karts. Obviously, you should know how it goes at this level."

"I don't know about the others, but, at least, my father puts a stick on the right places for me and for my brother to know where to brake. That's how you learn that lesson the best and you remember it always where ever you race. " Kimi quoted.

Massa has got to win Lewis by just one point! But to be on the safe side, hopefully Massa will win with steady points! This week is going to be crucial! I'm so excited!