Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's going to be a night, to remember.

iMovie - High School Musical 3.

Finally went and watch HSM last Monday. Gosh, it was better than I thought it would be. Seriously, I'm not bias. It's really very good. And I cried for half of the movie. It was heartbreaking! If you think that it was sad when Gabriella didn't talk to Troy in the first HSM, wait till you see the third one. I cried like mad!

I still like this part the most! And I love the song. "Can I have this Dance"

Truthfully, I loved the whole movie and I would go watch again. But I would rather download it and watch it over and over again. =P

Oh and also the dancing, that will for sure be worth your money! The dancing was so good! Kenny really did a great job getting everyone to dance so well!

Anyways.

I've been studying the whole day, so now I'm taking a break! I'm so lazy to study already. I've got sejarah left! YUCK! I'm thinking of just skipping the paper like my brother did ;P

Oh, I just realise that most of the actor and actress in tv series is dating each other. Like Blake and Penn from Gossip Girl, Sophia and James from One Tree Hill, Milo and Hayden from Heroes, Jessica Stroup and Dustin from 90210. Did I miss out anymore? Ooh ohh, Jennifer and Jesse aka Dr. Cameron and Dr. Chase from House, they were engaged. were.

Oh gosh, I can't bare to start studying sejarah! I can't. I would rather learn Add Maths and stare at liew more than studying sejarah at this point! I know I can't score!