Saturday, October 11, 2008

you are are a womanizer.

iMovie - Keeping up with the Steins.

I almost missed F1 today.

But, I've always believe, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. And I was meant to watch F1 this morning so I caught it just in time. It started at 1 in the afternoon and I woke up at that time. Enough time for me to check Astro's website to realise that it was on then.

I was just organizing and choosing the pictures I want to wash out. Printing all those photo's is going to cost me. I want to have like a puzzle with a lot of those special moments. But, so far I haven't found any shop that could make them.

Cleaned my room again today. Packed all of my bro's book and threw all of his old form 5 books. 8 years old books are still up in his shelf. It's all gone now.haha! Gotta make room for new ones. :P
Before - with all his books.

During - while it's being cleaned.

After - move all my stuffs in..

Books for sale! How much do you think I'll get for selling it?

I have nothing to watch this days so I'm watching the re-run of The Hills. Man, season 1 was so much nicer. Drama free! With Jason and Jordon. I miss Jordon. I wonder what will The Hills be like if Heidi was still with Jordon and hadn't met Spencer.

Oh wells. It was sweet watching Lauren and Jason last time.

* fell asleep here, now continuing at 7.04 AM. =) *

I got conned again downloading Sisterhood. Seriously, will the torrent never come out?

Oh anyways. Uuh, watch Britney Spear's new video! It's so nice. Well, it's like no other. And the guy is so so cute!! Britney is so cool. The harder the fall, the bigger the rise!

I'm winking my post now. hehee. I forgotten everything that I wanted to say last night.

Oh right, now big important announcement. My craze for the Jonas Brother has came and gone! Now when I see their entry, I'll be like 'whatever' haha!! So, conclusion - my craze for Zac Efron will pass once I watch HSM 3!

Till then.. bare with me peoples!

Long enough. So, I was suppose to have my school holiday at Seychelles. But Uncle Gordon got shipped away so, now I'll be going to Manila. It's not as beautiful as Seychelles but anything will do. As long as I won't be here too long for my holidays.

I stole this pictures from Uncle Gordon's laptop a couple of weeks ago.

This is where I wanna be.
Oh, next to you,
and you next to me.
-The beach,Seychelles!