Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I guess I just lost my husband.

iMovie - IronMan.
Move over BatMan. There's a new super hero in my heart! hahah. so cheesy :P

I think I like IronMan more than BatMan. Maybe cause IronMan is funnier and it's more my type of movie. Robert Downey Jr. is certainly the perfect choice! His secret room is definitely cooler than Batman's! Hands down with all his machinery!

I like this part the most. haha! The thingy with the fire extinguisher is so cute! so funny.

It's crazy that he can just built something just like that.
I'm sure there will be an IronMan 2 or something.

So,

Julian came over today to learn some accounts before tuition. He is definitely smarter when he walked out of my house than when he came in. =)

I hate it when it rains. My hair gets all sticky even though I just washed it and it's so inconvenient to go out. I can't afford to get sick now. I don't think anyone wants to get sick now, at the moment like this.

Anyways, after tuition I came home and spent almost 4 hours photoshop-ing Kimi's collage for his birthday which is tomorrow! xD. Well, it took very long for my muse to inspire me. I had no idea what to do. But then it came to me. I was just doing bits and pieces and it became something.

I think I'm not getting enough sleep this few days. I'm always having headaches. and I have to study which sucks! I hate to study! I hate it more when I have to pick a topic to study cause it won't come naturally, it's forced to study.

I need to go to a bookstore!