Friday, October 17, 2008

history will know who we are.

iMovie - Cadet Kelly.
HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY KIMI !! xD

I'll take more about you later :P

I've been eating, and sleeping, and shitting, and bathing, and doing practically everything with my chemistry book! One more chapter to study and I'm done with the whole damn book.
Haha, I've even slept with the book under my pillow. 'They' said that if you put a book under your pillow, the words will creep into your brain. So, a girl's gotta try. haha.

I did absolutely nothing yesterday. And today was hell in school. I don't know why I kept wanting to go school. I'm done. At least today we got to see Mr Yew. He's still funnier as ever. I don't think his jokes are funny, I just think he's funny for thinking that his jokes are funny and the way he laughs.

I just realize just now while sitting in class that I'll really miss everyone.. Suffian, Nisa, Farah, Zahier! School is the one common thing we share. I doubt we'll even talk after graduation and that sometimes makes me a little sad. Cannot annoy Zhee Yi while she's doing her work is the biggest thing I'm going to miss.

I think she hangs out with me too much. she's already so lame and she laughs at her own jokes just like me. haha!
Love you loads! =)

Updates @ Formula One.

Looks like there well be a few changes here and there for next years races. The main change is that all engines for next year will be equalized. Technically, that means we'll get to see who really has the big talent in driving. With all engine with the same power units, no matter if it's a Ferrari engine, I'm guessing it would be the same as others. It's going to be so fun to watch.

Looks like Kimi jinxed this. haha! Got it from F1 Racing book a couple years back. nope, it was last years. checked. =)

Although they are all not in the same car, I guess it's almost the same thing with the same horse power.. isn't it?

Here's something funny. and I made it. I was kinda bored night time.
We know how much Kimi hates sitting in a press conference and answering questions. And he really shows it too. Maybe not on purpose.

Red Bulletin made a small similar comic strip back in Spa and now I'll make one. :P


Oh and, there's some kind of war going on between drivers and Lewis Hamilton. Apparently, his aggressive overtaking is pissing off the other drivers! I like it! :P Everyone is ganging up on Lewis. Breaking his spirit. ehehe!

GPDA's director Mark Webber and Jarno Trulli have both said they will raise Hamilton's conduct with F1 race director Charlie Whiting..

Wohoo! that's another 2 drivers who's not liking Lewis now. The only person forced to support him is Heikki.

It puts a smile on my face knowing he has someone to love and pamper. =)