Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone.

iMovie - The Dark Knight.


First and foremost,

HAPPY BUBBLE BUBBLY 17th BIRTHDAY JIE YING xD

Dark Knight! The starting was a little blur for me. but then BOOM! wasaii. damn good! HAHA. I love all of his stuffs! Even his penthouse and secret room place garage thingy. I specially like the Lamborghini part! He looked so hawt!

I used to think that Christian Bale was super charming but in this show, it made him look a little bit old. Aaron Eckhart too! I loveeed No Reservation! hehe. =)

I got conned the first time I download this movie. I downloaded Batman Gotham Knight. Who knew it turned out to be a cartoon movie! Bloody! So, I download again. I really have to start reading the comments before downloading. hehe.

Went out to study with Crystal today. Very progressive I would say. But it seems that I'm learning more Science than Chemistry. I can't stand Chem! I have to master it - fast!

Everything is orange! pretty. Maybe with everything chemistry orange, it'll help somehow to improve my chemistry. ahah! it's no coincidence that all my chemistry stuff is orange. I don't believe in coincidences.

Uuh, then we saw two rainbow. pretty!

Updates @ Formula One.

Uuh, told you that most drivers would help out Massa more than they would help Lewis.

And Alonso agrees. "Yes, no doubt, if I can help, I will help Massa," Alonso quoted.

I feel damn sad for Kimi. Last year he won by just 1 point. This year, he lost by just 1 point. Just because of that 1 point, he's mathematically out of the running. But, I hope he'll do his best and bring home more points for Ferrari.