Friday, October 24, 2008

cause you're there for me tooo.

iMovie - You, Me & Dupree.

Fracks! Today's the first day of HSM and I can't go! It sucks! It's fully booked man! Everyone bought their tickets online! It's crazy. If only my sis had top-uped her debit card, I'll be watching it right now!! Instead, I have to wait till Sunday for her to get back from Penang =(
I should have been one of that little thingy if
my sis had enough money in her bank!

The box office website states that HSM has made more money than the current Harry Potter movie by 2 million! that's super cool!

I'll be home alone for the next two days. Lock down! Who wants to come and teman me eh. ;P

You know what's cool, the maths book that I recently bought, I finished the whole book in 2 days! I love maths now! I find it easier than Chemistry. and I get more corrects than chem =P. I don't know why I didn't like maths then. Although I still don't know how to do the sphere and straight line. I'll learn soon! =) So fun!

Now when I'm bored with studying other subjects, I'll do maths cause it's fun! hehe.

So, this whole coming week is booked with chemistry, then the week before SPM will be for sejarah. I can't study sejarah now or else it'll fall out from my head. So, I can say it's just enough time! hehe. 19 days? So whatt, the sooner, the better.