Monday, October 6, 2008

Now the old king is dead. long live the king

iMovie - Bourne Ultimatum.

I don't know why you guys think Dustin Milligan aka Ethan is not good looking! But anyways, I think he is and I like Jessica Stroup aka Silver.

Hehehe, oh and, they're dating! Another Blake and Penn scenario! I like it! :P

Anyhoo.

My stupid sister is always getting sick. And once she's sick, I'm sick. It's a butterfly effect. She's like a pickle! So now I'm sick and I can't go to school. And I wanna go to school cause it's just so damn bloody boring at home. And when I'm not doing something I feel all weird inside like I should be doing something. And I want to go to school so that I can soak up the rest of high school moments.

If only our school has some sort of graduation day. Like with caps and gowns and parents with cameras sited to see us graduate! Stupid Malaysian schools!

I guess you won't miss something unless it's taken away from you.

In the spirit of the whole SPM month and all, I made a calender with the days and subject I'm going to study for. I've always made one for each month but I don't really follow it but I'm going to learn to. I have to.

7 days in hell ain't so bad. I'll survive to tell the tale.

Pictures! Say " I can't breathe!"

Get hyped about it people!

I shook him too hard till he's head came off! Kidding ;P
Someone definitely wanted his head!

The two dufus.

Uuh, I had super long eye lashes after. haha!

I am going to go do something useful. Like say, finish up Francis' homework and..... watch Charmed :P