Monday, October 13, 2008

Ooh you can do it, just know that I believe.

iMovie - Shooter.

omfg! I really can't can't wait to watch High School Musical 3 lo! I have no idea why! Every time I watch the trailer on tele, it makes eager-er to watch!

I keep watching all the video's on You Tube. I've even downloaded the songs! Man. I'm crazed!! I'm so lame!

All the new songs are all damn nice! " I like Can I have this Dance" the most!

The song for this part - right here, right now is so nice.

HAha, this part was so funny. I kept laughing. =)

So cute! xD

Uuh I like this part the most when she called out his name.
The song is so nice, it's officially my new ringtone. =P

In all of their posters - they're jumping. They really grew up as well. It's so cool.

Ohkay! A very long tribute to High School Musical and my current craze.

ANYWAYS.

My mum went Malacca early in the morning. I hate it when I'm home alone on a Sunday. Well, technically I'm not home alone. my sister was sleeping in her room next door but I might as well be home alone.

Time passed by so quickly today. Woke up, watch F1. was already 2 something. had a nap, woke up at 6. I practically did nothing today. haha. very 'progressive'

I'm gonna start working harder! HAHA. make my mummie proud. LOLS! gosh, even I can't believe it.. Guys, don't believe it. Maybe I'll brush up on my moral la. I seriously think that the damn teacher has something against me. I barely passed my moral. YEAP. no need to rub your eyes. I wrote moral.

Doing something about it.