Sunday, October 5, 2008

finally worked this out.

iMovie - Eagle Eye.This movie is not bad at all. It keeps you guessing who 'she' is. But Zhee didn't get it. haha until I told her. I think I was talking pretty loud cause the movie was loud. The thing is I still don't get how the hell 'she' learn to program 'herself'. Like how did 'she' get the brains..

Shia is always in all the running movies!
there's the bad boy I love!

Anyways.

My day wasn't at all bad. Early in the morning, woke up then went to Garden's to get tickets. I haven't been there so I needed some time to go look for the cinema. Obviously I knew it's at the top floor but I didn't know which end. But the end I was was the right end but I didn't know that so I speed walked to the other end but mid-way, I turned back and saw the big GSC Signature sign up there, so had to speed walk back the that end. Then, on the way back out, I took the lift but I went 2 floors down-er. So I had to go back up.

It was pretty progressive. ;P

After that, went to Trina's huge house! Couldn't stop touching and look-seeing at all of her fascinating stuffs! She has a lot of stuff. Alot of Britney Spears stuffs. Yet she manage to maintain the cleanliness of her room. hmm, maybe cause she knew we were coming so she cleaned it. haha!

Ooh Uuh, on the way to Trina's house, we saw this guy, sleeping in the car and he's saliva was like dripping. Or should we say he was drooling like some stroke guy! And he didn't even notice! It's like water dripping out from his mouth! It was gross and we were like pointing and laughing and still the father didn't know what's happening. pffts!

Went to Garden's in the evening to watch Eagle Eye !! Oh, on the way up, we saw this High School Musical cut-outs so we cam whore with it after. hehe, or should I say I did.. But Rachel and Rhema also did !

Ooh also, just to make things clear. I don't like Zac Efron THAAAAAT much. I was trying to brainwash you guys so you'll get all hyped up about the movie like I am. So, I said all the nice stuff about Zac. Shia kick ass more than Zac. But Zac isn't so bad. They're both equal. but Shia gets more edge than Zac but Zac isn't way behind. You know what I mean.

P/S Rach, if you took offense about the thing I said about you, I'm sorry. you know I don't mean it. I loooovvveee you tooo much to even hate you a litttttle bit. *hugs and kisses* =)