Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you know I'll catch you through it all.

iMovie - Georgia Rules.

It's so funny la what 'they' are fussing about in school. Hie Pn. Cheang, if you're reading my blog. Too bad I have got no Facebook or else you'll drag me for counseling a long time ago. I don't think counseling is the best way for you to stop me from blogging shits.

P/S : I'm taking some time off my studies. I'm a very hard working student who wants to 'improve' the school's perfumed name. =)

Sheesh. So tak han to read every student's blog, view every students facebook eh.

.........................................

That day I was looking for a pensil holder in my old room. I found so many old stuffs of mine like my Powerpuff Girl's pencil case! I loved Powerpuff Girls last time.
Still in good conditions. =)

Wanted to dig up all my old school stuffs to have a look but realised that it's all gone. My mum threw all my stuffs away! I've lost everything!

My certs, my UPSR result slip, my PMR slip ( is there one? ), my school magazines... everything gone! Stupid mum go throw it all away! It makes me so super angry that she didn't have the decency to even ask if I still want those. Damn itchy hands! It was inside MY drawers some more! Sheesh.

Next time I'll throw away her stuffs and just say ' oh I don't know, I guess I threw it all away'

Blehhh!! So pissed off.

Did my forecast today and it sucks! All so ugly punya grades! OMG, I had a dream where I was not accepted into Taylors and Trina was. I cried in my dream which I happen to cry in real life too! It's too scary to think Taylors won't accept me man! I won't know where else to go!

For some people, studying really hard pays off but for others, studying your butt of just isn't enough.

Oh Gosh, The City is coming real soon! I can't wait to watch! The spin-off of The Hills. Following Whitney to New York City! Man, I can't believe it. I'm going to miss Whitney on The Hills! =(. Check out the trailer on MTV's official website.!

I wanna eat sushi!

Two more days till HSM 3 !! xD

* I'll get over it once I watch it.