Friday, October 10, 2008

wouldn't it be nice if the world were cadbury.

iMovie - House Bunny.
Last night, me, my sis and lynn went for a late night movie! House Bunny was funny but very stupid. Not worth watching in cinema. More like buying it on DVD and watching it a few times. I like it when there's familiar faces and it's easy to recall. There's so many familiar faces in the movie. There's also the lead singer of The All-American Rejects!

Speaking of movies - the trailer of Confession of a Shopaholic is out ! And omfg! I can't wait to watch now! I didn't know Jerry Bruckheimer is producing it! It must then be very very good! It'll be better if he directs it ! Shit, I can't wait. unfortuantely, the down side is I know it won't be as good as the book. Nothing beats the books.

Luke Brandon don't look like the Luke Brandon in the book where he's all serious-looking and workaholic-looking and in control- looking.

Go check out the trailler! It's so funny when she meets the Finns! haha.

Finnish peoples : Hey, hey.
Rebecca : Hey, hey, hey!

Ohkayy. Now. 90210! It seems like 'you' all's favourite Ty aka Adam Gregory is dating Adrianna aka Jessica Lowndes

Ty looks so different! Man, he's going to be in the Hannah Montana Movie.

hehe!

I'm so lazy to blog. I'm not feeling so good. I have this feeling inside which I can't explain how it is. but it's there and it's bothering me.

Oh man! I got back my maths paper! And I'm so super proud! All my hard work and late nights and studying paid off pretty well! I'm not as good but at least my most hated subject scored a B! I did it all by myself and I got a B! I did it without Zhee Yi's help! I'm so happy! I've got a B! I even did better in my most hated subject compared to my most liked subject! Which is ironic! I got what I didn't expected for chem! I hate it. That's the one mark that will look so ugly!
2 more marks and I could have gotten an A!! can you believe it? cause I can't ! :D

Now I'm wishing that my study buddy gets as good as me. or better! Then that'll definitely motivate us to study more! hehee

I'm off now.

And Crystal, from my blog to your blog, my blog says that your blog is pretty! :P