Thursday, October 2, 2008

going back to the corner where I first saw you.

iMovie - Seventeen Again.

I hate the first day of having 'girl problem'. For me it always always hurts! And the pink pill never really worked on me. So I had the worst night last night! I couldn't sleep. But then in the morning, I dreamt that I was numbed by the doctors and so my pain was gone for awhile. But because I was imagining things, I felt so sleepy the whole day.

Fortunately, I found my 'girl problem's' weak spot. If I shower with really hot hot water, I won't have any cramp for about 2 hours. Which is good enough for the moment.

Anyways. away.

I called the guy from Converse who gave me his number the other day and ordered another pair of converse. This time, red ! hehehee! I can't wait. In 4 months time, I'll have me a new pair of converse! Speaking of, stupid Coffee peed INSIDE my converse shoe this morning! That bitch!

Shift to Gossip Girl.
Willa Holland will be guest staring! I like her so much. I liked her in The O.C but unfortunately I don't have the 3rd season so I can't wait more of her.

She's like Georgina's sister! HAHa. where's G btw? I thought she was expected to make a few more appearance in season 2. anyways.

I can't tell you how much of a kid I'm being right now! I can't wait to watch High School Musical 3!! I just can't wait ! Who wants to go watch with me in the big screen? Zac Efron, here I come! I don't know why but I'm beginning to think that he's quite good looking. hmm. maybe it's that time of the month. ;P

Uuh, and Shia LeBeouf! *jeanettechung melting*

Ooh uuh, who else is hot? Justin Timberlake and his ladylove!

Last time I though he should be some what a player cause of his boyish charms but he's turning out to be such a sweet loyal boyfriend. From one long term relationship to another. I think she could be the girl for him. Man I hope! They are like plucked out from The Notebook.