Monday, October 27, 2008

this hurts, I told you so.

iMovie - The Prince and Me 3 : Royal Wedding.

The first movie was nicer! The second movie was alright. The third one sucked! I don't like the new King Edward. I can already predict the fourth movie's title. " The Prince & Me 4 : The Royal Pregnancy. Or The Royal Baby. something to do with a toddler laa.

Raining season is gone! I like the hot sunny days! Not so damp and humid and sticky...
Books also look better when the sun is shining down on it. It's like it's glowing and I'm reading some magical stuffs!. uhlala.

Shit, I've not blog for some time and now I don't know what to write. Words usually flows out but I'm stuck. I can't 'elaborate' things! yikes!

Last night's sunset was so beautiful! The whole sky lit up like it was on fire.

Urgh, seriously, it's blocked! no words. no flow. not smooth. not cool !

Whatever laa, I'm off to watch a moviee! Guess which :P

She really cracks me up with her marking! Does that mean I get extra points if she agrees with what I say? haha! Oh and that's my Trials paper, not some exercise.

Lastly, this guys reminds me of Drew Fuller! so sama! But he's voice ain't that 'manly'
I like guys with 'manly' voice. those deep voice! woah!