Friday, October 3, 2008

just stand up.

iMovie - Eagle Eye/ High School Musical 3.

Although I haven't watch. But still..

I was bored this afternoon so I went google-ing for some of my favourite shows. I watched a lot of series over the past few years. Well, not quite.. but I had some time on my hand so I picked my Top 10 favourite shows.

Bare in mind that it was a hard decision only picking the 10 most favourite. I had so much more shows in mind.

Number 10 : Las Vegas.

I used to watch it on AXN but I was sick and tired of the commercials so I download it. I love Josh Duhamel ! That's when I knew him and started liking him. So freaking charming in that suit. And it's because of what the show's about. But after Ed and Mary left, I wasn't so interested already cause it became boring until the show was cut. Guess no one knows if Delinda had a healthy baby..

Number 9 : House.
This is one of the show that I didn't knew existed until my sister bought the DVD. I didn't take any interest in it before but after watching how sarcastic House is, I started liking it. but I wasn't very excited watching the next new episode until season 3. haha. & I love Wilson.

Number 8 : Privileged.

The new series that I love oh-so-very-much. All though there's only 4 episodes, I totally love the plot line. Can tell where this show is heading. And JoAnne is like, the prefect cast as she talks oh so very fast when she's nervous. Plus, she's so cute when she's frustrated or angry.

Number 7 : Veronica Mars.

So sad this show got dropped by The CW cause it's just so nice to watch! I love Veronica and Logan! When watching it, I feel like being a PI too so I won't lose my things and I can always put a tracker on all my things. haha.. And it's just awesome to watch. Mysteries after mysteries makes me feel like if there's one, I might be able to solve it.

Number 6 : Friends.

My guilty pleasure! I've watched the entire season like 100 times already! and still, I'm still watching it. I'll watch it when I have nothing else to watch. And I swear I can mumble out all the words. If only there's a comeback or reunion. They are the funniest cast ever!

Number 5 : Grey's Anatomy.

This show would have been my Top 3 if Addison and Burke hadn't leave the show. And now it's just somehow boring. Who ever who has already watched the first episode of season 5 will be super disappointed because it's just so so so boring. I've watched it for the 2nd time and I'm still not done with it. However, the seasons before season 5 was nice. I've learnt so many new things from watching it. And I'm still hoping to see a cute McDreamy doctor every time I visit the hospital. :P

Number 4 : The Hills.

I've been watching this show ever since Lauren was still in Laguna Beach. I've seen her grow up. From high school to collage to a successful designer. Just sometimes I think I'm living her life because I know so much about her past and I'm hoping my future will be almost as perfect as hers.

Number 3 : One Tree Hill.

This is another show I feel like I've grown up with. Seeing them as freshmens to juniors to seniors. From just catching glimpse of Peyton to marring her. From the bad boy to a loving husband and a cool father to oh-so-adorable Jamie. Plus, they're technique of capturing a scene is different from other shows. I love it !

Number 2 : Gilmore Girls.

Oh man, I don't know where to begin with this show. How I wish I had such a cool mum like Lorelai or a pretty smart daughter like Rory. This is just the type of relationship I would want with my kid. I don't only want to be their mum but also their best friend. This show is just amazing. I love it so much !! The ending was prefect. but it would be prefect-er if Rory accepted Logan's marriage proposal. Nevertheless, tears shredding ending was prefect.

And my Number 1 show is : Charmed.

When I was little, I always dream of having powers just like the Charmed Ones. I absolutely love love love Charmed. No words can really describe how awesome Charmed is. But the first few seasons was better cause the demons are much more scarier. After that the demons are all like human form.

teaser :P Drew Fuller.