Tuesday, October 7, 2008

'cause it's a girl's night, it's alright without you.

iMovie - Nancy Drew.

The more-studying mode has begun. It sucks! I hate to study so hard yet to fail at the end. Oh wells, but that means I get to go out more! :P

I can't wait to go school tomorrow. haha. weird? actually no, I want to go take loads of pictures! High school pictures. I'm obviously not going back to that school with my uniform! Hey, we can have a ceremonial burning of our uniform and name tags! well, well not the name tags - cause mine is pretty xD but maybe the uniform! wahaha! LOLS.

This months resolution : take pictures with class mates and hell no - teachers! Well, maybe just... no. No teachers!

If only there's teachers like Mr. Matthews! hehee =) *90210*

ANYWAYS. I just cleaned my room and it's so clean. But I want to get more cute stuffs and small little boxes to put all my things and maybe a new drawer that can go under my table. I need more space to put all my unwanted but can't bare to throw stuffs.

I gotta talk to my bro about giving away all his old books! He's such a nerd! 8)

Ohkay, gotta jet!

It seems like I'm missing Tan Zhee Yi. Feels like I haven't been seeing her in a very long time! Man, what am I going to do when we graduate and I can't see you everyday and annoy you all the time!?