Saturday, October 18, 2008

you used to call me your angel.

Hamilton beats Kimi for pole.. again.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Lewis Hamilton ( you're going down! way down.downtown!)
  • 2nd - Kimi Raikkonen ( yeay baby! Keep flying! )
  • 3rd - Felipe Massa ( let's go Massa! )
  • 4th - Fernando Alonso ( Let's do it shall we.! )
  • 5th - Heikki Kovalainen ( sorry Heikki. )
Gosh, my heart was beating outside of my rib cage for almost 10 minutes! I was so super nervous that Massa would qualify worst than 3rd! But he got 3rd and Kimi grabbed 2nd. Oh Lewis Hamilton will be sandwiched in between the Ferraris tomorrow and he's going to wanna cry to daddy!

I'm smack talking a lot this days! haha. I'll stop.

I'm a bit surprised that Kubica didn't make it into Q2! Who knows, don't write him off yet. He's only 12 points behind. Gosh knows everything and anything could happen. Kimi had a bigger gap last year and he won.

I'm so banking for Lewis to screw up! I hope the pressure is eating him inside.

It looks like Kimi is getting his thunder back for Qualifying. It's probably too late this season but better late than never right.

It's all about team work tomorrow! It was taken last year when Massa helped Kimi to win the driver's championship & now it's Kimi's turn to do the same.

Let's take a trip down memory lane with last year's Chinese GP.

haha. Look at Kimi's crazy hair-do! xD


What happened to Lewis? haha!
Something good for us.
His tyre was eaten up! LOLS. Be more aggressive Lewis!
Good for you. Hope it happens to you tomorrow, again!

My money is on Massa for the win! =)

I'm guessing same photographer cause there's many similar pictures this year and last year.