Monday, March 31, 2008

tears are forming in your eyes.

iMovie - Step Up.

Took class pictures today. It was so much fun! But everyone wasn't listening & Vivian was like going to burst out in tears.

Zhee damn char dou by Jia Wen! haha. You guys should hear them argue! Damn funny. =)

We did nothing in school today. Didn't learn anything! And teachers are wondering why I don't come to school so often! What is there to do in school! c'mon!.

Trina - you deleted all the picture with you in it! real smooth! the year is still early! more of your "what's underneath all the clothes" will be posted! mark my word. ;P

Today's so hot !! I have to go find my PJ clothes! Don't know where did I chuck them.

Pictures ::
She pai pose-y already one.

Zahier !, Zahier ! Hanis.

WheyJinn's right eye is MUCH bigger than her left.
*WAH!*

Priceless !