Monday, March 10, 2008

I demand that you stay.

iMovie - Transformers.

I just can't wait to watch movies this days! Been going out for late night movies so often in a month now. Not good. If you know me, I rather wait for the DVD to come out than to go to the cinema to watch it. Cause I like to watch movies over and over again. Depends on my mood. =)

First must-watch movie,

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2


Charlie Bartlett


Never Back Down


Get Smart


10 more days for me to get tickets to go for FORMULA ONE! I'm so bloody nervous. Over excited about it until I'm having dreams about it. Last night, I dreamt that I went for F1 and Michael Schumacher was throwing those little mini F1 cars like the one in the Shell commercial & whoever that catches them gets to meet him, Kimi and Massa and I grabbed one!! then I don't remember what happened. Shhs! Just when the good parts come, you'll wake up. -.-

"I am racing driver. So, obviously all I want to do is to racing again. That is my job. Most of all I love it and I just cannot wait fo the moment to get the new season on it's way." - Kimi Raikkonen

I can't wait too!
I can't wait to go Mid Vellay for Ferrari's roadshow!!! xD whatwhat.
I NEED to go for Formula One!!! I NEED!!

:: 5 more days!! ;D