Friday, March 7, 2008

I'll be your shining star.

iMovie - Bring It On.

I hate nanny Carrie from haha, don't tell you. fat hau!

Undilah *tut.tut.tut*

You know what? I forgotten to full name Crystal yesterday! darn! ;)

Woke up super early today cause Coffee was sleeping on half my face and he's kinda smelly. After that headed to Subang, picked up Keenan and all then went to Sunway Pyramid.

Didn't go there for years! New wing was pretty wide. Had lunch & walked around a little.
Honda's road show was there. I always go for Honda's road show & always miss Ferrari's road show & Crystal always go for Ferrari's road show!

Last year's flyers was nicer with the drivers biography and all.

It's such a pain in the butt to bring kids along when we're window shopping cause they'll fuss and want to go home. Especially if that kid was as naughty as Keenan.

Last stop, went to Popular. Fuyyoh! Their store is 3 times bigger than the Popular in Ikano.. It's super.mega.giga.huge! & the best part is the books there are all brand new! All the books was calling my name! haha so to speak.

So, took the opportunity to buy my Gossip Girl books. It's all brand new! No scratches, no folded page, no black stuff, no rip! It was the perfect clean brand new book!

Went back home at around 5.30 and OhMyGosh! The jam is freakiiing peanut butter & jelly JAM!! From Subang exit until the highway! Took an hour just to get back home! Came home, on the tele and saw Danny singing! I was like......... blank! He's out?!?! Too bad.

Uuh, then I saw Michael's commercial with Shell. I think the kids is his own kids. If you're a Michael Schumacher fan, check it out, HERE.


Cute Sunway Pyramid's sign for the ladies' toilet. Pretty.

:: 8 more days. !