Saturday, March 8, 2008

take the wheel.

iMovie - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

I want to go to all F1 teams' roadshows. But I can't find out where. If any of you guys saw any roadshow in malls, please oh please tell me about it.. =)

I didn't know that Malaysian GP is in another 2 weeks! I mixed up the months! I thought it's a month away! haha.. Where did that come from right.. It's unbelievable! It's here. It's starting soon.

Anyways, had the greatest dream ever last night. xD I watched too much Gilmore Girls until I'm having that kind of dreams. ;P

Crystal's jet setting off to Aussie, who's going to go out with me to see all those roadshows! ;'(
Come home, come home.. You're not even off yet. heehee.
Rachel, you better be free to go out this holiday!

I'mma gonna go sleep. There's nothing to do. I want to go wash my pictures..

:: 7 more days! ;


Kimi is in the Hall of Fame!! haha.. I didn't know that. Didn't visit the official website much! It's kinda cool one way or the other.

I am freaking bored !! It's killing me.