Monday, March 17, 2008

dreaming out loud.

iMovie - The Nanny Diaries.

I enjoyed writing today's english paper because it's an article. haha! I was imagining myself as Rory Gilmore and wrote points and I used some 'fancy' words. haha! Hope Faustina knows how to mark correctly. that.... idiot.

I'm going to flunk math tomorrow when she said no one can fail. haha. Then tomorrow I'll study accounts before going for Francis unlike a totally stupid let down girl I was last week. This time I'll get more than 1 correct! I didn't actually get 1 correct only that day.

Kimi and the whole Formula One crew are here already!! They should be la. I want to go to where Kimi's going for his roadshow but I always don't know where!!! To be honest, I've been dreaming of him lately! HAHA.

Got one dream where I took a picture with him with Choo's camera but Choo didn't take properly so Kimi can't been seen. =( It'll be super duper cool if I had a picture with Kimi! I'll die with a wide smile on my face!

Looks can be deceiving.

Doesn't it look nice? Presentation is prefect YET taste like nothing like it looks. It sucked badly. There's like caramel and coffee and kiwi and blackberry all together. It's just disastrous.

It's kinda comfortable =)

The bathtub looks like a coffin man! It was damn bloody cold when I slept in it.