Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wisper words of wisdom.

iMovie - Alpha Dog.

WHAT?!?! Jean Todt is not Ferrari's team principle already?!?! I didn't know that!! fcuk.. Is whats.his.name Stefano Demonicali any good?!? Why Jean Todt jadi CEO la.. haiyo! Well, at lease I won't be jealous of Michelle Yoh. ( she gets to see Kimi all the time la! I'm jealous )

Todt + Brawn + Schumacher (arrow) Strong Ferrari Team

Ionic Equation.
Todt - Brawn - Schumacher (arrow) Not So Strong Ferrari Team + Kimi Raikkonen.

It's so gonna be different. You'll see. For sure no team play one! & for sure got favorite driver one.
Jean Todt is a fair guy and a heck of a team principle. Without him... We'll see.

I so want to be in Australia now! It'll be so cool. It's like I'm following Formula One everywhere. hehe! I so want to be at the Singapore GP this year but stupid SPM is in the way!


Anyways.


I had no clue that John Lennon and Paul McCartney was in The Beatles! I looooove imagine! Such a touching+wonderful song!

Why everyday pass so fast one! It's already Wednesday! Part of me wants the day to go faster ( Formula One ) and part of me wants it to be slower ( don't want to go to school and exams!, haven't touch any books yet. YET )

Why is Confession of a Shopaholic being filmed in New York City? Ain't it in England, London? A picture of Isla Fisher. haha! Becky Bloomwood doesn't have this bad of a taste!! She always sound so glamorous! & this is just disastrous

Rebecca Bloomwood, people.