Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the things you say.

iMovie - Match Point.

I didn't make it to Francis yesterday. I don't know why was I so sleepy & lazy. ;P But I knew that I wasn't going to miss anything because he's giving exam. So.. nothing lost, nothing gained.

Today woke up quite early to watch the repeat of Formula One. I didn't really get to 'watch the race when I was at Sepang. When you're there and there's no wide screen, it's hard to know what's going on. Finished at around 8 then I went to sleep until 9.20 then went to school.

Would you rather me going late or not going at all? Don't mumble so much, bitches!

Wanted to stay for Interact but decided last minute to skip it because it looked like it was going to rain. I was soo sleepy that I manage to fall asleep while I was using the comp. Fell asleep in front of the comp. Woke up with a sore neck cause it's like sleeping on school table.

Woke up just in time for Chemistry. If I miss one class one more time, she'll fry my ass!! I kept yawning and bursting in tears.

- I want back my Germany flag!!! & photoshop.