Tuesday, April 1, 2008

then have no fear.

iMovie - Enchanted.

It's April Fool's day! Why ain't it called May Fool's day? or June Fool's day? hahaha!

I fooled so many people! And it was all lame & random fools. haha! I fooled Zhee first ! Then Rach! I fooled her twice! fun la. =) Got to think of something realistic for some people that already know that you're gonna fool them. Then just lame ones for easy fast peoples.

Anyways. Came home and sleep! It was a good time to sleep. Windy, rainy and darky!

Ooh, school today was super fun! During recess Rachel was trying out a new walk because everyone is saying that she drags her feet when she walks. so she was walking with attitude! haha.

Then Julian was teaching her how to walk & he says - first flaunt your blossoms! (boobs). It was super funny!

Trina's words - Boobs out, bottoms out, suck in those tummy!! It was super funny!!

10 minutes before going home, me & Zhee started making those barn animals sounds. eeyoree eeyoree for her is rabbit! It's a donkey for gosh sake! ;P

After scolding me for not coming to school, Pn.Uma asked why am I so hyper when I'm in school. apalar! I'll come this whole week!! You'll see.. =D

I likey Lupe Fiasco - Superstar!

-did you guys realised that I didn't mention KIMI's name for so long !!!! KIMI KIMI KIMI...