Saturday, March 15, 2008

come on, come on.

Hamilton takes first pole.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Lewis Hamilton ( fast )
  • 2nd - Robert Kubica ( yea, that's the way )
  • 3rd - Heikki Kovalainen ( have a feeling I'll type your name frequently )
  • 4th - Felipe Massa ( c'mon )
  • 12th - Fernando Alonso
  • 16th - Kimi Raikkonen ( not your fault, fly )

ohgosh Kimi! What a way to start off this season! ;( Anyways, faster than most drivers, so he'll be safe.. stupid fuel pressure problem!

I'm so totally lost with which drivers it is and which team are they from cause they changed teams name and there's new drivers. I'll pick it up in no time. =)

Ferrari looks so lost and inexperience this year man. I'm kinda worried. haha!!

The Renaults are really very very slow! Makes me feel so happy that they are not that competitive! BMW will just blow me away with their speed!