Sunday, March 30, 2008

never fear the unexpected.

iMovie - My Prince & Me.

" Ohmygosh he's so cute! "

Happy 17th Birthday Shafique!
Want chocolate? ;P

Coffee kept crying all night last night, then this morning my sis told me it's hungry ghost festival! Got ghost in my room??!! I hope not man! I'm scared. =(

I cooked so much today! chop.chop.chop.satay.satay.satay. I loove coking! But noone will eat one. So I just cook, put there until spoil. haha!! Today, I cooked pasta! All by myself and I don't mean to gloat but it was good !! Jessie even had 2 plates of it. =)

I can't wait for Gossip Girl to start! I saw the spoilers and the latest on set pictures and wondering what the heck is 'she' doing with 'him'. I haven't finish reading the books some more. haha. Bought so many. =P

My reading-crave has gone hiatus. I haven't even read my Shopaholic..

anyways.