Monday, March 3, 2008

It's never enough.

iMovie - The Love Guru.

Check out what I've found. haha can you guess who's that?

I was like - WHATTHEHELL ******!!! lols.

It's Justin freaking Timberlake!!!


Just came back from Shangri-La. I'm damn full. Ate in total 4 meals today!! technically, yesterday so today I'm skipping breakfast and lunch and eating early dinner.

Staying in bed all day is just what's had to be done. =)

Did youu know that Prince Harry was serving in don't-remember-which-country since December? Apparently, secrets can't be kept and it's all over the news now.. So he has to come home for his safety and his cornet's. is it cornet? I don't remember what they say in the news.

I think it's such a brave thing to go serve your country especially if you're a prince and 3 in line. Thank God he's back in one piece. He's too cute & charming to die at the age of 23! ;P

note : if someone says 'stew' or it's written on a menu 'something stew', IT IS NOT PIE! I know that now.

:: 10 more days!! =)

-edited @ 12.45 AM-

check this out. HAHA


Try it out HERE