Friday, March 14, 2008

kindly unspoken.

iMovie - Just Like Heaven.

I'll be going to Shangri-La for the weekend so I won't be able to post any updates @ Formula One. bummer for me. not you guys. ;P

Anyways, I'll blog about it when I get back! whee.. I'm so excited about it !!

Oohkay, today I went to Ikea to get a computer table for my aunt.. but I ended up getting a little something for me too. Got a new chair!! hehe =)

There's no red! I wanted to get red so that I can buy the Ferrari logo and paste on it. But if so, the red wasn't very nice. So there left pink ( I'm not so much of a pink fan ) and greenish blue. happie!


I'm thinking of a way to use the Internet when I'm in the hotel. Have to pay if I use their connection. Maybe go use Uncle Gordon's office computer. hehe!

Anyways.. Crystal's back. blek. FYI - I didn't miss you one bit!

Uuh, Flickr is damn cool! Refresh my page and different pictures will be replaced. =)