Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm over it.

iMovie - Bratz.

I decided to change my theme mainly because I was bored. But now I'm missing my old theme. I'm still having the tab not willing to close it. haha.

I can't make the changes I want to make. I don't know how to read the template la. Crystal help me :'(

She passed she passed!! Can take me vroom vroom! =)

Received my Amaran Pertama for not going to school.. Liew sent it like on February and now only I received it. My mum just chuck it aside and I saw it last night. Whatever Liew!

Seriously, what won't our school do? Let's see - have stupid rules? yup yup have it. - have stupid teachers ? it's everywhere. - have a stupid idea to go around Desa asking random people for money? Done it.. It's a STUUUUPID sucky school.

Gotta jet.. I'm hungry =(

- new blogskin courtesy of my 400th blog post. xD