Monday, March 24, 2008

day at Sepang!

Reached Sepang at around 10 something in the morning. Rachel was already there! She was there at around 8 something 9 man. Took a train which was long then a bus to Sepang. =)

On the bus.
Sepang International Circuit. =)
The only circuit in the entire calender with the title F1.

The minute we reached there. * bad luck #1. My shoe spoiled. * Still can walk though. Called up Ely to bring me an extra slipper. Thanks. Bought our ticket then started walking around. There was so little people there compared to last year. Took pictures. yada yada.

Waiting for Nick & Robert.

Time flies. Had the 'meet & greed' the drivers & it was Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica. So me, Rach & Hollie rushed to the front.. Then when they came out, me & Rach cut line to get their signature. Something happened and Rach got scolded. but I was already up there getting Nick's signature. I asked him to sign my Germany flag. xD

Nick signing my German flag! xD.
You are sooo hot! =D

* bad luck #2. That oh-so-precious flag went missing. Damn sad!!! *

Then, I went for Robert's signature. While waiting, I was sandwiched between don't know who la. I couldn't even turn around to see who the hell is that! I couldn't even move at all.

ROBERT!. not cute at all ;P

Did this survey and we got a notebook, that sticker thingy and a poster in return! =D

fast forward.. I don't want to write the whole story of our oh-so-dumb act.

* bad luck #3. I missed the driver's parade! the part I wanted to see most.. -.- *

So, race started.. It was bloody hot and all the ants was so annoying. So I took my hand sanitizer and rub all over my leg. It worked. no more ants crawling.. Anyways. I loveee the sound! But this time, they didn't change their gear at our corner so it wasn't as nice.

Yay KIMI !!

Ooh! noo. * bad luck #1. Crystal couldn't come with me =( *


Pictures ::
Porsche Carrera race.

Ferrari's official booth.

Go Lewis. I wanna dress up too next time =)

Ferrari Flag showing.

The toilet..

Under the Finnish Flag. I want to steal

My precious! Need to get more every year!