Friday, March 21, 2008

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

iMovie - Ocean's Eleven.

Trina says I have a problem. I say she has a problem with my problem. ;P

Must sisters be a bitch? Why can't they not act like they're wiser than us or smarter than us or have more life experience than us! I'm so frustrated with mine! ish.

Seems like everybody's going for Formula One this year. Last year I only saw Louis there. This year Jen might be going, Daniel's going, Adrian's going. I'll for sure see Louis there all dressed in red from top to toe holding a Ferrari flag.

I don't have a pole to put my Ferrari flag on! I so want to get a Finnish flag!!! Where to buy flags one eh?

Anyways.


Uh Updates @ Formula One.

First Practice.

1st - Felipe Massa
2nd - Kimi Raikkonen ( with only 8 laps! )
3rd - Heikki Kovalainen
4th - Nico Rosberg
5th - Lewis Hamilton
6th - Fernando Alonso

Second Practice.

1st - Lewis Hamilton
2nd - Felipe Massa
3rd - Kimi Raikkonen
4th - Jensen Button
14th - Fernando Alonso

First practice Kimi stopped after a few laps because he ran out of fuel!! That was funny! & no, it's not a problem! It's so not a fuel pressure problem!! Let's not make any problems!

It's so cool that now I get to watch the free practices on the Internet. =) I love the sound without the commentators!

Iceman <3
Christian Klien! He's always attend Malaysian GP!

Christian Klien last year.

The lovely newlyweds!

Jean Todt!! So sad that he stepped down as CEO. =(

Screen shot of free practice - look at the sky!