Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've repaired what you've broke.

iMovie - Must Love Dog.

I've got the pictures for that day!! Thanks Choo. =)

I don't remember much of that day already.

Ohkay, went to Midvalley after starting off our day by going to tuition at Francis's. We ran across a busy road but Paul was to scared so we waiting there damn long until there was no car then he walked so nicely across. Fool. =P

First, went for my Ferrari roadshow but it wasn't there. Just the car display.

It's so pretty.

"Uh yo, pose for me" =p

"I knock your head I tell you"

After, went to Sushi King to satisfy Paul's cravings.
then we went to THE GARDENS. hehe * tadaa * Saw Wye Bing there! haha. Ooh, before that we went to MPH to see those Mr.Men & Little Misses books. There's so many of them.

I likey this orange one. =)

Picked out which one suits us best. haha!!

Went home shortly after that.
My pants, My pants.

Hollie rocking to 'Low'

I'm under a tree.

At lease I'm not THE tree. ;P

Kimi my man.