Friday, March 14, 2008

can you turn my black roses red.

iMovie - Good Boy.

Went Mid Valley yesterday for Ferrari's roadshow but it wasn't exactly a roadshow, more like just a display of Kimi's new F1 car. But still, it was great!

Only Ferrari cars do they 'spot light' it. Other, it's just normal lightings. hehe!

Anyways, went lunch with the guys then went to The Gardens! My first time. hehe! It was pretty nice. Quiet and kinda high..

Went back to Desa, hangout in Choo's house for quite some time then headed for dinner. After that, went Beakers for some pool. I didn't play! I suck at pool & I don't know how to play. But Hollie was pretty great at it. It's so cool seeing him hitting every ball in. Makes you want to know how to play too.

Anyhoo..

Choo's comp went haywire and my memory card went crazy! So, seriously no pictures from yesterday! Those pictures are not meant to be seen! LOLs!

Woke up quite early today because I couldn't sleep because the thought of my pendrive missing isn't a very settling matter for me. Woke up early & had a feeling it was with me when I went to sleep. So, moved the bed and * TADA * it was there!!!

So now, I'm frigging happy!