Sunday, March 9, 2008

I've seen your act & I know all the facts.

iMovie - The Parent Trap.

Chase is back! Karen & Lily too!! Too bad Stephen can't be in The Hills because he's on One Tree Hill. It's a reality show, then why can't Stephen be Stephen and show that he's day job is acting? Apalar. ;P I can't wait to watch season5 epi 12 !! Pictures already spoiled my show but I want to know why she became the other she at the end. wee =P

Anyways, I'm so busy asking around for FormulaOne tickets. hehe =P I don't know why, with no doubt I spent 300 over bucks to watch Roger Federer but for F1 I have to find for tickets.. I don't want to sit on the bukit la. I can't help it, I need grandstand tickets. =D....

Jeya, I really hope you're not too busy to get those F1 tickets!! hehe. p/s : NO pressure.. no pressure AT ALL. ;)

Oh funny thing happened today. In the morning, bright shiny hot morning, Zephyr took a walk.. Well, he walks himself. He will come back when he's done but I went to look for him cause it was over an hour. So, I walked from one side to the other. Then I walked up towards the school. Still no Zephyr and just when I turned back, I saw him 'galloping' back to the house.. It's a little funny at the time. Imagine if I didn't turned back in time. It'll be like some comedy and I had to go look for him longer in the burning hot sun.

In the afternoon, he went out again and we closed the door. When he came back, he was crying cause we locked him out. haha.. Plus, he pooped in the middle of the road. :P.. hahaha! *I-didn't-see-anything.*

Went for a late night movie. Vantage Point.. It's a pretty good movie. It's just that the car didn't get dent as much as it should have. haha.. Potus & Eagle! hahaha I should call myself something to. The Eye! or The Nose!! =D

Spain was so pretty.

Oooh, I saw Lutfi there. And his gang.. It was so late edy. Can he drive?

:: 6 more days!! ;P