Saturday, August 16, 2008

you should've said no,baby & you might still have me.

iMovie - The Guardian.

It was on tele! So, I watched.. =D. My sister gets super annoyed when I mouth all the words out as she's trying to watch. & when sometimes I say extra words that aren't in the transcript, she HA's me. pffts, whatever!

I was trying to be very hardworking today. And very determined to study for the rest of this school holiday. Who wants to join my spirit? C'mon! haha. Do it with me, man!

That other day when I ordered Mickey Dee's, there weren't any of those cups to give away. I was super bummed. I liked it the first time I saw it's picture in some magazine. Fortunately, my sister too bought Mickey Dee's on her way home and she picked up the basketball one. It isn't like how it looks in the mag. I thought it would be plastic but it's not. It's glass. And it's not as green but I like it anyhow.

I have 2 now! =) One swimming and one basketball. 3 more to go! HAHA. It's kinda reasonable if you buy that set cause it's only 14 bucks. 4 bucks extra with sundae and a cup! =D I'm promoting it. I get money for each time someone purchase it. haha!!

Slam dunk! Yeah!
Yeah, that's it. pose for me! Hold your breathe.
HAHA!

Anyways,

I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel while blogging while curling my hair. HAHA. I don't know why but every time when I'm bored, I do something with my hair. Last week I plait my hair. haha. And some time back I bun-ed my hair for the whole weekend. I'll do extensions next week. Then turn blonde or brunette the next. haha!!

Now, I'm waiting for Beverly Hills 90210 to start playing. I usually don't catch shows on tele. Especially when there's a schedule. I will always forget to watch. & I hate watching shows because of the long and constant advertisements. But I can't download it so I have to deal with it. Got a big "Saturday, 11.45 - Beverly Hills" sign to remind me to watch.

I likey Brandon Walsh! hehe. uuh and Dylan! ;D

Plus, the modern day 90210 is coming out. Everybody is already fussing about it, talking about it, rating it before it's even out. I don't think it can beat the original one. It will definitely be more spiced up, teenagers this days only like watching all those hot cute girls and guys in the big screen. But the original one ain't like that.

Hmm. Wonder if my brother still has the series somewhere.. I found his shirt with Beverly Hills 90210 on the side. haha. freak. ;P