Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So you grab a girl & you grab a couple more.

iMovie - 50 First Dates.

Day One. Sunday.

Woke up very early to go KL central to take a bus to go to where all the Air Asia aeroplanes are. (what's the difference? aeroplane and airplane) Anyways, we were late to check in and we were rushing like mad. Well, not like mad but then, the flight attendants was also late, so they get to cut line and go first which is really unfair because it's not only them that are late and had to catch a plane. tsk!

So, we were late and there weren't any 3 seater open but this nice lady moved for us. I like not-Malaysian-peoples. I like kuai lous. They are super nice! Even if you don't know them, they'll flash a smile to you. Unlike Malaysians! Seriously. We Malaysians should really learn from them. ;p

The flight took only 1 hour. My sister slept like orang gilar. Apparently she didn't sleep the whole night. She came back for the MTV Asia Award after-party around 6 in the morning and we had to leave at 7.. Anyways, I was of course reading my Shopaholic =D. The only time I take that book out and read is when I'm traveling.

up

up up
and away we go.

How can she sleep ar!? so uncomfortable!

I give the pilot 9 out of 10 stars for his flying because I didn't even realise that we've landed! Smooth landing. two thumbs up!

The first thing they do when we reached!
tsk tsk druggies!

Straight away, we went to the hotel. Shangri-La, here I come! Me and my sister plans to conquer all Shangri-Las! haha. So far only the one in Bangkok, Penang, KL and Singapore. LOLS. Lots more to go! haha. Still, Bangkok's is one of the nicest!

Checking in. the smell in the lobby smells different from the others.

Did you know all hotels have it's own smell? World-wide, it usually smells the same for the same branch.

Aw man, I miss the bed!

have you seen the KL's pool? This is 100 x better!

I really miss the beds! darn!

At The Line. In KL - Lemon Garden.

Ohkay after godsmacked about the room, we went down for drinks then we went exploring. Along the roads, there was posters on the SingFest thingy and I was looking for the One Republic ones. But I couldn't find it. Eventually when I did, I was in a cab on the way back to the hotel. Apparently, their poster were the closest on to the hotel and I just missed it while walking. So I thought, never mind lar, I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. But little did I know, Singapore is unlike Malaysia. Once the events over, posters gone! Bright and early - gone! Fracks!

The only picture I got & it's not even clear!
;'(

Getting ahead of the day! Rewind. went walking around Orchard Road and nearby there. The first thing I bought was my new CAMERA!!! wohoo.

At first I wanted to get the Casio EX-S10, but from experience, I know never to buy the first thing from the first shop. So, I went walking around to check more out and it turns out, the one I wanted to get sucks. So, this guy introduced me to something else. Lumix DMC-FS3. & it was really very very good. It's not known for it's looks but the picture is actually very very good. So, I got that instead!

Satisfied for the day. not complaining anymore. Went walking until late evening.

Oh before that. we were so curious as why ALL and I mean ALL the cars are so bloody clean! me and my sister was playing a game to spot the dirtiest car and there weren't ANY! seriously. All the cars were shiny clean. So, the taxi cab driver told us that if the 'orang atas' thinks your car is dirty, they can fine you.

Bizarre isn't it !!! It was hell funny.

Speaking of cars! Man, we saw damn bloody loads of classy cars! I think I saw 3 Rolls Royce's, FIVE Bentley's, a lot of BMW's, Lexus, 2 Ferrari's, oh and a few Lamborghini's. It's like car heaven there! There's a lot especially parked in hotels. pheeew! I want. Uuh and also one Maserati. A lot of the comment cars people use are Lexus! That's not cheap man. No kancils or all the unbranded cars there!

Anyways, went back to the hotel to rest and sleep! Went for dinner at around 10 at night. Ate frog porridge! It was pretty good! Everything there is self service! And one thing I like about Singapore is that you can't smoke everywhere! muahahaha. But what is being taken away in public is being used in the room! They shouldn't have smoking rooms!!!

End of day 1.