Thursday, August 28, 2008

Falling in <3 is such a easy way to do.

iMovie - Sky High.

Things have been moving slowly this day. It's kinda nice that the day doesn't just pass by so quickly. Plus, it always rain. Very very nice! =)

Trials is coming and Zhee won't be beside me, I have to learn the ropes of doing the paper myself now. I have 1 week to learn as much as possible! What am I gonna do without my Zhee Yi! haha.

Anyways,

CoffeeCup is always peeing around the house this days and my mum just had it. She bought pampers for him! it was super hilarious!
he walked with one leg up for an hour!

After wearing it, he kept hiding or sitting down to hide his butt. he turned unhappy after we laughing and pointing at him. so cute!

Ooh, he's such a good actor. I started kicking him behind of my mum and then when my mum look at him then only he cried, but by that time, I already stopped kicking him! pffts! wants so much attention.
my brother locked him in there for some time, & he didn't want to come down. haha!

There's this game that I'm totally addicted to! Tap Tap. It's like guitar hero but without the guitar! I played it the whole day. Pro edy. haha!


Sleep also dream about playing it.