Saturday, August 23, 2008

you'll be the right guy & I'll be the best friend.

iMovie - Bridge to Terabithia.

I watched only the remaining 1 hour. I didn't get why did Leslie had to die! Josh Hutcherson/Jess played his character so perfectly I think. May Belle is so cute! & AnnaSophia Robb/Leslie is just so pretty! I think she can be the next Kate Bosworth. haha! Or some other famous actress.
AnnaSophia Robb.

I felt so guilty today. I'm so lazy to study but when I have a moment to myself, I feel so guilty for not studying. Yet I can't bring myself to open a book! I'm a last minute person. I'll do all my studying the week before the big day! haha. no, seriously. Maybe just history the week before the week of the big day la. but first I have to get trials out of the way. sign!

Oh, I had a callback from Converse after giving them my number a few months back. I think it was June when I went out to Ely. After so long, now only call me back. but it's better late than never. My mum promised to get me a new one since my current one gives me nothing but blisters. When I got the call, I wanted to call this specific someone and just joke about it cause they did call me back but our last conversation was a little rocky and heated so ..

I picked up the phone and then put it down,
cause I know I'm wasting my time,
but I don't mind.

I think from experience every friendship has their ups and downs. Not all best friends can last forever but some can. And for that handful who can, it gives hope. hope and faith to continue all the wonderful days together. Laugh and joke around. sometimes all a girl needs is her best friend, you know.

And I'm very grateful & I thank the Man up there for all the friends I have right now. Cause no matter what, I want you guys to know that you'll always be a part of my life's journey. haha =)

Well..

Oh, this morning, I was ber-gossiping. I always do that early in the morning. spice up my day a little. haha check out what's the latest gossips! And guess what!

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are back together!!

true love always.
Ryan is so cute! ;P
they are going to grow old together like in the Notebook.

I wanna watch
I think Shelley's room was shoot in Bridget's room cause it looks similar.