Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've been to the year 3000

iMovie - didn't watch a movie today ;P

My connection is sucking right now and it's really pissing me off! Last night, around 1 something 2, it was so freaking fast! I took advantage of it by opening as many YouTube channel as possible! It buffered so fast. a 10 minute video took on few seconds to buffer! Fracks!

And today - it sucked! I think it's because of the rain or something. It's getting on my last nerve.

So, it was only me and my sis at home for the whole day. I asked her to watch Camp Rock and she said that Joe Jonas was super cute! Then she changed her mind when she watched him dance. HAHA! I need to convince her that Nick Jonas is the cutest! =D

We spent the whole day watching that only. haha!

ohh! I gotta tell you how pissing of MickeyDee's is! I called for McDelivery, the fucking woman asked me how old I am. I guess she didn't believe me, she asked me to ask my parents to call!! so, I practically fcuked her over the phone. I was shouting at her. Then we canceled the order and decided to go Mont' Kiara to buy. Then, only one line was open! Another pissing story. The lady overcharged me by putting the Gold Medal meal. Then she blamed it on me - I fucked her too in front of so many people. I totally told her off. It was a busy line, she won't even remember if she did make a mistake!

MickeyDee's is pissing me off! & I'm eating so much this month! I ate it 3 times this month! Just because of the cups! I want ALL the cups! After collecting all the cups, I'll stop eating it for at least 5 months! I swear!

Anyways.