Saturday, August 2, 2008

turn out the lights & what are you left with.

OMG!! How can I forget that it's SERENE's birthday too!!!

Happy 17th Birthday Serene! 0;P

iMovie
- Accepted.

Blake Lively really looks different in this movie than in Gossip Girl. She looks more like when she's in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. This movie, her clothes are so simple. Old jeans and top whereas in GG so glamorous and classy!

OhMyGosh, speaking of Sisterhood of the traveling pants! It's here!! Oh man, I can't wait! This I would see over and over again. I even watched the trailer a thousand time!! My guilty pleasure! I can never get bored of it!

Anyways.

Last minute my sister get to go for the MTV Asia Award after-party! So unfair!! But I'm sure there won't be any celebs there! HAHA. But if there were, I told instruct ordered her to take a picture of Ryan Tedder first! haha. ;P

It hit me this evening how bummed I was not able to go for the award. Since One Republic is performing and all! I don't know why, but I <3 them so much! (or maybe just Ryan Tedder) They are climbing the charts of my boy band list at the moment! They are probably on top of the list anyways. xD

One Republic @ MTV
pic courtesy of kennysia.com

Anyways, I was just watching my sister get ready to go when F1 was on. I didn't really pay much attention to the tele as much as I pay attention watching my sister go from one dress to another.

Anyhoo.

The first thing I want to buy tomorrow is a new camera!! I can't stand my current one. If I had anger problem, it will be in pieces already!

Waiting for the clock to strike 11 PM! MTV !! hehee.

YAy, woooooooooooo One Republic.

P/S : don't mind the stalking-ish of my obsession. haha!